Acceptable use policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.get-optimal.com This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
www.get-optimal.com is a site operated by Optimal Content Limited (we or us). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11445836 and we have our registered office at Unit 335 Metal Box Factory, 30 Great Guildford Street, London, England, SE1 0HS.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
1. In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
2. In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
3. For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
4. To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards set out below.
5. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
6. To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
1. Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
2. Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: any part of our site;
3. Any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
4. Any software used in the provision of our site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
1. Chat rooms.
2. Bulletin boards.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
1. Be owned by you and you must have copyright in anything which you upload or have all necessary permissions and licences
2. Be accurate (where they state facts).
3. Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
4. Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
1. Contain any material which is defamatory to any person.
2. Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
3. Promote or include sexually explicit material.
4. Promote violence.
5. Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
6. Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
7. Be likely to deceive any person.
8. Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
9. Promote or involve any illegal activity.
10. Be threatening, abuse, invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety.
11. Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
12. Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
13. Give the impression that they emanate from us if this is not the case.
14. Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, at our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
1. Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
2. Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
3. Issue a warning to you.
4. Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all our costs and any losses we may have on the standard basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach subject to the limitations within the Terms and Conditions.
5. Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
6. Forfeiture of any sums due to be paid to you via Get-Optimal Content Ltd and/or as the case may be any sums which you have paid to Optimal Content Ltd or to our payment provider.
7. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may seek to revise this acceptable use policy at any time by contacting you with such changes and seeking your consent. Such changes are only legally binding on you if agreed in writing.